I founded this artist collective in 2010 with Jacob Padrón.
We were proud to be named “Best Avant-Garde Rock Musical Theatre Company” in LA Weekly’s 2013 Best of LA issue.
Lots more info on our doings in between and beyond is available on our FB page.
- ODYSSEY PROJECT, workshop production Drop Forge and Tool
- DRAMA SCHOOL/SCHOOL OF DRAMA, webseries, currently in post-production
- ODYSSEY PROJECT, residency Drop Forge and Tool
- THE UNFORTUNATES, concert reading Joe's Pub (producer)
- THE LAST DAYS OF MARY STUART world premiere, Son of Semele Ensemble, LA
- NO STATIC AT ALL world premiere, Hollywood Fringe
- NO STATIC AT ALL northwest premiere, Seattle Fringe
- STATUS UPDATE workshop, Odyssey Theatre, LA